Pages

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

More obsessed than even I knew...

Your Musical Tastes Match: Dale Earnhardt Jr.


See his whole playlist here (iTunes required)
I was just going to do this to see the results, but when I saw what I ended up with, I knew it was too good not to be posted. What did I say that was THAT redneck? I don't know, but this is funny. Dale Earnhardt Jr. At least I don't hate him. Matt, don't say a WORD about the kind of car he drives...this is only about music. I should go check out his playlist now.

4 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

That is really funny. You even have NASCAR musical tastes.

dsmknitter said...

How much are you going to pay me to keep my mouth shut around your dad??

sRa said...

that's too funny angela!

Tina said...

omg.... what is the top five? don't tell me COUNTRY! Please don't tell me country.... isn't that the White Anglo-Celtic group in the United States?