Pages

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Birth Order

You Are Likely an Only Child

At your darkest moments, you feel frustrated.
At work and school, you do best when you're organizing.
When you love someone, you tend to worry about them.

In friendship, you are emotional and sympathetic.
Your ideal careers are: radio announcer, finance, teaching, ministry, and management.
You will leave your mark on the world with organizational leadership, maybe as the author of self-help books.
I'm not an only child, but the rest of this is fairly accurate. Bizarre. Sometimes firstborn children and only children can have similar characteristics, so I will cut them some slack.

2 comments:

Natalie Joy said...

You two are going to have a fun marriage both being first borns. I tried it and it NEVER got me right even after doing it a couple of times.

Tina said...

i did it and it said I was only child too... I'm not... and I'm not firstborn..... I'm last born, the baby, the youngest.. well, unless you include my half sister born way later (spoiled brat... oh, but I'm not bitter!)