1. My favorite bedtime attire is right now, shorts and a tank top. We don't have A/C in our bedroom, and there have been some hot nights!! (No, that's not what I mean, Jenni).
2. The perfect meal would include something Italian and super cheesy with a hearty side of Vinny's garlic bread and a big glass of Diet Pepsi.
3. The most memorable girl's night out I've ever had was when ...it's hard for me to pick the "most" because so many have been so great. One that stands out is when some of us went to Starbucks after the Women's Conference. It was spontaneous, which is not my nature. We had a fun time! That was in March 2008. I was 30-years-old (if I have to admit it).
4. My earliest memory is being in the basement of our first church for Sunday School. I have no idea how old I was.
5. The family is gone for the evening and I will spend my time reading, playing games on my phone, making whatever I want for dinner, and watching TV in the background. Maybe call someone I don't talk too much.
6. Right now I am blogging, of course! And drinking Diet Pepsi.
7. When I am done blogging, I am going to decide what to do next.