Pages

Friday, October 07, 2005

The Wedding Pictures That Never End


Here is a picture of our family from the wedding. Now I think all my immediate family members have made it onto my blog. Yeah! Today I am thinking about one of my favorite verses, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path" (Proverbs 3:5-6). I was contemplating the "lean not on your own understanding" part. I think I forget that a lot - my own understanding is not very clear, and when I make decisions based on it, they tend not to be the best decisions. I guess it's mostly a reminder to myself to listen to God and find out His understanding on my life and the situations I encounter. He can see much more clearly and will help me to know what to do and say.

No comments: