Pages

Friday, October 21, 2005

Tagged?

Okay, Heather tagged me, and I've never seen this before, but it looked like fun. I'm a loser, too, Heth, so don't worry about it. She said that this meme is a little like a chain letter, in that you put your blog on the bottom of the list and bump the other blogs up.

1. Hind’s Feet
2. Dandelions & Roses
3. Lifenut
4. From Under the Laundry Pile
5. Waverly Rules

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a freshman at Central Bible College in Springfield, MO, very much alone and scared and missing my family, especially my 2-year-old brother. I had just made the "cut" for the traveling drama team, though, so that was the highlight of those early months, for sure. I don't know if I would have stayed had it not been for that ministry and the relationships I formed there.

What were you doing 5 years ago?
I was working at the National Youth Department for the Assemblies of God, probably just having returned from the Speed the Light Summit at Reynolds Plantation near Atlanta, Georgia. Always a fun trip - I was also singing in the choir at Central Assembly and helping with the youth choir.

What were you doing one year ago?
Working on the Harvest Party with Maggie...figuring out how to get my first kid's Christmas musical off the ground with the great help of Kerri Buresh.

What were you doing yesterday?
Matt's grandmother's funeral...then we went to Waterloo for a little bit. Read at Barnes & Noble and ate some great desserts and had coffee. Talked with Jenny, worked on laundry from the trip, and met with Melanie.

5 snacks you enjoy
Fat-free Pringles with A&E Light Party dip
fresh, hot, soft chocolate peanut butter chip cookies (or any fresh, hot, soft cookies)
Captain Crunch cereal, or any cereal for that matter (Amen, Heather)
Rolos
This toffee stuff that Denise Negen made - it's unbelievable

5 songs you know all the words to
"I Am Not Alone" by Natalie Grant
"We Are the Reason" by Avalon
"So You Would Come" by Hillsongs
"Last Flight Out" by Plus One (I know, boy band, but the lyrics are incredible)
"The Nearness of You" by Norah Jones

5 things you would do if you had a million dollars
Take a sweet vacation
Pay off all my debt
Buy myself a killer, loaded red Mustang
Pay off Matt's house and sink most of the rest into remodeling it
Buy my Dad a new Harley Davidson Ford F-150

5 things you like doing
drinking coffee at Barnes & Noble and reading books/magazine with Matt
cooking
traveling
looking at fall leaves
decorating for Christmas!!

5 bad habits
Rarely flossing
I never wash my car.
Eating cereal before going to bed (me, too, Heather!!)
I can't throw anything away!
I never make my bed.

5 things you would never wear again
peasant blouse
leg warmers
neon
a French braid
According to "What Not to Wear," short women should not wear long skirts. So that may be out for me unless I find something I cannot resist.

5 favorite toys
My Dell DJ
my digital camera
my hot pink purse
eye shadow brushes
black boots

I guess I'm supposed to be tagging as well, so I tag:
Matt.
Amy.
T.

If you decide to participate, put your blog on the bottom of the list and bump #1 off the top. Have fun!

2 comments:

Tina said...

oh no. I already did it! -- fret fret -- does that mean I have to do it again or can I just say ditto ?? ... wonder...

Heth said...

Plus One is awesome.