Pages

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Wedding, Part Deux



I had to post one of the three "Joys." I realized that there are a lot of great pictures, and I can't wait to see the ones from the photographer. This one's off Beth's camera, so Matt must have taken it, and he's a great photographer. I think Central (Assembly of God, Springfield, MO) is a great place for a wedding. Nice landscaping, and the chapel is very pretty in its own right. The background with the stained glass window and the stones was beautiful, and the lit candles were a great touch. Hopefully I will have something to post so you can see the backdrop. It's also sentimental for me since I attended there for about 5 years. I have a lot of memories there, and I enjoyed being back.

By the way, I was just informed via telephone that Iowa is the number one state for illegal aliens from Central and South America. And you thought YOU got weird phone calls...try working at a church.

No comments: