Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My former hometown

I am visiting my former hometown, Springfield, MO, this week. I have had a great time visiting with old friends and seeing how much the city continues to grow. I really love Springfield, and I am enjoying my time here, although much of it has been consumed with stuff for Beth's wedding. I tried on my dress last night, and I think I'm going to wear my hair up. I wasn't sure with the strapless dress if I would like it, but I did, so I bought some hair clips and need to buy some jewelry before Saturday. It is fun to be here with all my family - we so rarely get time together, so I look forward to enjoying the time with them. I am ready for the weekend to be here, though - today was a long day, and I am ready to see everyone at the wedding. Well, I'm REALLY ready to see Matt, truth be told. :-) I hope you feel better SOON, dear!! I love you. Okay, I will stop now that you're all thoroughly disgusted and my brother wants to play some online game.

2 comments:

Heth said...

Post pictures! Post pictures! I'm dying to see that dress!

Adonai Jedi said...

I'm sure Springfield hasn't been the same since youve been there. God willing I'll see you there tomorrow. Cant wait!