Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Bridesmaid again...

This weekend, I will be in the second wedding I've been in over the past 2 months; I also attended a third. This is majorly pushing my wedding quota, I'll have you know. The only redeeming fact is that I get to dance (YEAH!) and wear a beautiful dress. Expensive, yes, but beautiful. So I will endure yet another wedding, a Christmas one, which incidentally, would be my absolute dream come true. But look at the bright side - at least I have a date for this one! Even if I won't get to sit next to him.

4 comments:

Amie said...

Christmas weddings are the best! Wedding dances with a date are even better! Have fun!

Heth said...

That dress is BEAUUUUUTIFUL. You are going to look just smashing!

Leslee said...

Wow, that's some handsome date you got there. Is he going to wear the green and blue stuff on his face for the wedding too?

Tina said...

That boyfriend is somewhat scary... I am not sure if you should go with him...