Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Change Can Be Good

I tend to resist change. But I moved to a new office this week (same workplace, just a new office :-), and I am absolutely loving it. I loved cleaning out the desk and making room for more stuff. I loved rearranging furniture and decor. I loved buying a new picture frame into which will go a collage of pictures from our recent vacation. I am (gasp) excited to be in my office! Not that I don't like my job, but it's been a while since I actually can't wait to get to work.

I am going to enjoy this for as long as it lasts. And hopefully I'll get a picture taken soon so you can see it, too!

5 comments:

melanie said...

yeh! i can't wait to see it!

Heth said...

I'm sure it will look amazing, you have great taste!

Tina said...

it IS awesome!!! :)

Natalie Joy said...

It looks great. Hope you can actually get some work done being right in the traffic flow between THEIR offices.
Just kiddin'.

hannahjoy said...

yes, please, post a pic! exciting!