It seems like it's been a while since I've posted a meme, so I'm accepting Heth's tag and posting 6 weird things about me.
1. I stock up on everything - EVERYTHING. Cereal, shower gel, Wallflowers, Crystal Light...the list goes on. It would not be out of the question to have 10 of any of these items in my home at one time. I don't think it's all that weird, but to the non-stocker-uppers (ahem, my husband), it is bizarre behavior.
2. If I find a super bargain, I love to keep the tag from the item in memory of my great deal. (Sometimes I secretly think that if someone doesn't believe it was "only three dollars!!", then I will have the joy of producing my physical evidence.)
3. If I see a series of numbers (address, phone number, dates, etc.), I add them up in my head to see if they all add up to 9. For instance, if all the digits add up to 27, you add the 2 and the 7 together and get 9! I don't know why I'm obsessed with them adding to 9. I do believe it's some form of OCD. But it used to be a lot worse, so I must be getting better, right?
4. I am a multi-tasker to a fault. I can only one thing for so long, and then I am compelled to move to another task, even if it is only for a few minutes. I can't JUST be doing one thing at a time.
5. I don't like animals. Again, I don't think it's weird, but apparently lots of people like animals and they all think I'm strange.
6. I edit and spell-check everything in my head - commercials, newspapers, ads, anything I see is subject to my scrutinizing glare. And I am generally only satisfied when I have found a mistake of some sort to correct.
All right, stop thinking I'm a freak and tell us 6 weird things about you. I tag the following bloggers (using that term loosely since we haven't heard from some of them in ages, but we'll give them the benefit of the doubt and see if they resurface):
relocated. - hey all. if you are interested in my life or my word vomit, head on over to my new blog... RAMBLINGS It is more like a journal than anything but you are we...
7 months ago